Time is a factor! There is 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. And yet, I feel that I do not have enough of time. It is a competition and I am racing with time. I have to complete impossible tasks before the deadlines, hope for days perhaps hours for leisure and yet....it just become impossible. That most important day in my life(this point of view) is coming closer and closer. I can feel my heart beating. All my effords for the past 5 years is to suceed in this important moment. My future is at the hand of them, a group of 6 peoples. Arghh...sien and yet I cant do anything to stop it. What I can do is trying my best, maximising my potential, consolidating all my knowledge, to impress them and get a PASS. I do not have other way to go. I'm scared and yet I do not have other way to go. I'm not sure whether I can do it and yet I must try. Try harder and harder until I'm close to that point. Come on, you can do it! At the same time, all the best for my fellow friends!!!
Deadlines:
Deadlines:
- ortho portfolio~21 Jan 08
- housemanship interview~31 Jan 08
- Submit portfolio~1 Feb 08
- Clinical & Portfolio Discussion~25 Feb 08
- My Tasks:
- ortho portfolio
- portfolios correction(paeds 1 & 2, int med 1 & 2, psyche, obst, gynae, surg 1 & 2, ortho)
- certified certificates, writing resume
- prepare for interview (baju kurung, general knowledge)
- buying clothes for chinese new year
- go back home 1 day before chinese new year
- meet my high school frens during chinese new year
- study for my portfolios and long case
- plan for my accomodation a day before the long case
All the best!!!!! ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment