Friday, September 7, 2007

First Day Of School


3 September 2007

I woke up around 7am this morning, mentally & physically fresh. Semester 10 was officially started. The whole batch were having briefing was at IMU white house level 2, around 8.30am. IMU BP was located in the white banglo near hospital BP. We pleased to meet our coordinator Dr Lai, and other lecturers like Dr Velu, Dr Kathir & Mr Istiaaq. Even Prof Ramesh & Dato Zaki came from seremban to meet us. Everything was so new & different compared to previous semester. Really had a feeling I was back to those old days. First day to kindergarten, first day to primary & secondary schools, first day to uni, first day at seremban..and now batu pahat. I was blurred. Multiple briefing sessions were held to lead us to get used to the system. Semester 10 was about portfolios, cfcs reports, log book, ward work, on-call...We were trained to be 'functional' pseudohouseman. Wow, there was so much to learn & long way to go!!!

2 comments:

yuki said...

enjoy ur new life there, waiting ur story sharing.Must miss me oh!^^

sunshine said...

Miss u too. Havnt seen u & fellow gangs for a long time. I have 1 week break for raya. yahooo....Hope to hav chance to meet u all.