Sunday, June 17, 2007

Desperate!

2 months more, I'm going to sit for my final exam. I really felt inadequate mentally and physically. I knew that I sort of stressed out TRO ?borderline burned out. I became impatient and got angry easily. I desperated when I dun noe the answer. I couldnt stand when things were not in the right order or went wrong. Things just not in the right path. I just wander what happened to me..:S

Dun let ur past wouldnt affect ur present & future! Come on gal, be strong! U can do it! :)
Attack every problem with enthusiasm, there's an island of opportunity in the middle of every difficulty...


-sunshine-


4 comments:

yuki said...

I'm support u always!just relax~~breath in and out~~step by step~~remember the breathing in ur Hatha class?haha...

sunshine said...

thx ya, breath in & out...haha

Sha said...

yo.

stay strong, fren. you can do it. if you need help (though i am not really an expert), you can ask me :)

sunshine said...

thanz sha, if i hav any question-/+s, I will think of u. :0)

Gambatte & all the best to us!